Ellison Technologies, Inc. has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented people who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with our internal marketing staff, sales personnel and our customers, creating exciting video projects that will help us grow our brand.
Our ideal candidate is someone with existing filming and video editing skills who is looking to hone and enhance those skills in a professional work environment. Has a visual eye for detail and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
This is a paid ($11.00/hr), part time, position working approximately 20 hours a week as you report directly to the Director of Marketing
• Create (film, edit) promotional company and product videos.
• Create (film, edit) customer testimonial videos
• Work with internal sales and marketing personnel to formulate ideas and video storyboards
• Work with external customers to formulate and organize case stories
• Utilize social media to publish and promote finalized video productions.
• Candidate must be enrolled and taking courses at a four year college or university, with a minimum of two years completed, and in majoring in film, mass communications or similar
• Experience with video-editing software, such as Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Abode Premier, iMovie, etc.
• Ability to prioritize/balance multiple projects at once.
• Resourceful and innovative.
• Creative/strategic thinker.
• Tech savvy: familiarity with social networking tools, Internet research tools, Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
“The Ellison Way principles continue to drive our company forward. The Ellison Way principle of Adaptation will ensure that Ellison will evolve to further grow market share, strengthen our relationships with our key partners and our customers. The major focus moving forward must be on the development of Ellison’s most valuable resource – its people."
Graham Hooper (CEO)
"Ellison Technologies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.” ***