You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and a myriad of clients in an organization that understands service and understands what you do! We give you all the tools you need to succeed; a company car, a company cell phone, laptop, we take care of your gas, and try to get the reports and other things out of your way so you can focus on what you do best – work on top of the line machines and make your customers raving fans!
And as proof of all this, we have very low turnover among our department of highly skilled, team oriented engineers.
In sum, we truly do believe this not only a great place to work, but also the best place for our employees' careers to thrive and grow.
Although not all inclusive, below are some more details:
Responsible for day to day field service. Including but not limited to: service, installations and/or preventive maintenance relative to the local market.
Essential Duties include:
- Perform field service, installations or PMs as required.
- Resolve customer issues and provide sales support.
- Communicate effectively with a variety of different people.
- Represent Ellison Technologies professionally and ethically at all times, with all actions in line with business expectations.
- Take ownership of all service cases, projects, etc., and maintain all customer records and technical documentation.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Most travel is with 2 - 3 hours of ones home, however one could expect +/-70% overnight travel, depending on exactly where you live
What are we looking for?
Ideally someone with experience installing, maintaining and/or repairing, of CNC machining centers and CNC turning centers. With this experience we're looking for developed repair skills - focused on the mechanical, hydraulic and electrical aspects of your craft.
“The Ellison Way principles continue to drive our company forward. The Ellison Way principle of Adaptation will ensure that Ellison will evolve to further grow market share, strengthen our relationships with our key partners and our customers. The major focus moving forward must be on the development of Ellison’s most valuable resource – its people."
Graham Hooper (CEO)
"Ellison Technologies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.”